We’re back with another Foodie Friday and this time it’s with Coach Keisha P.! If you love eating eggs for breakfast, you’ll love this healthy and simple recipe: ham and eggs cups. You’d be surprise how easy it is to make!
This recipe is great for a quick snack in the morning or throughout the day. It’s simple and requires few ingredients. I like to serve these for brunch or when cooking for many people because they can be made 12 at a time in less than 15 minutes. By changing the type of sliced meat used, or changing the toppings and seasonings added, a variety of different tastes can be achieved.
- Sliced deli ham or turkey.
- Toppings such as salt, pepper, cheese, scallions, etc (optional)
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Line each cup with one slice of deli ham (or turkey)
- Gently break an egg into each ham cup. If you prefer your eggsscrambled, scramble them before pouring them the ham cups.
- Add preferred toppings, such as salt, pepper, cheese, scallions, etc.
- Bake in over for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.